I’m looking for an Office Manager to join my electorate office, based in Western Sydney.
While the job is full-time it’s filling in for nine months (with possible three month extension) while a member of our team takes maternity leave, welcoming a new member to their family.
Ideally you’ve previously worked in similar roles as an EA or led small teams with a focus on both managing public inquiries, overseeing workflows within that group.
The principal duties of the position include:
• Managing the MP’s electorate office team and workflow;
• Organising and scheduling the MP’s appointments, managing corresponding travel arrangements; and
• Liaising with Government departments and other organisations to help resolve matters on behalf of electorate constituents.
The skills most valued for this role include:
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
• Prior office experience along with experience in managing small teams;
• Strong scheduling and organisational capabilities;
• Demonstrated ability to multitask;
• Experience in managing and reporting on office budgets; and,
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
Applications close on Tuesday 28 July 2020 at 5pm. For more information email email@example.com or call 02 9625 4344.